Saturday, April 13, 2013

SPACE SAVER SUNDAYS: Duvets


My home doesn't have a lot of closet space. I used to buy bulky comforter sets that came with tons of pillows but soon realized that when I wasn't using them, I had no place to store them. A few friends of mine were using duvets, the down comforters that you put into sack-like sheets (duvet covers), for a while. 


Stock Photo


One day I asked myself, why hadn't I been using those too? I only need one duvet per bed and the duvet cover sets are thin like sheets. I bought several different styles and could store them with ease. These can be found anywhere from Wal*Mart to IKEA to MACYs or any other department store. If you do a general search online for duvets and duvet cover sets, you'll find what you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment