Friday, April 19, 2013

Baking with Love!!!

I love baking and even more so with my daughter so when I found these faux antique skeleton key measuring spoons, I just had to buy them! It says, 1/4 teaspoon of Bliss, 1/2 teaspoon of Hugs, 1 teaspoon of Trust, and 1 tablespoon of Love.

I'm from New England so when bananas get too ripe, everyone in the house knows its time to make banana bread. My daughter loves hers with chocolate chips but you can omit that ingredient for plain banana-nut bread. Below is the recipe on how to make your own.

Choco-Walnut Banana Bread


Dry ingredients:
1 2/3 c. All purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. chopped walnuts

Wet ingredients:
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c. applesauce as a butter replacement. Makes loaf moist!
1 c. white sugar
2 mashed ripe bananas

Gather all the ingredients and proper measurements. Mix everything together. Set the oven to 350 F and bake on middle rack for 50 minutes. #bakingwithlove



No comments:

Post a Comment