Monday, March 25, 2013

Traveling with Tots

Traveling can be such a hassle.  It's even more so when traveling with small children. I remember my husband flew to L.A. alone with our daughter, who was 2. He told me of his horrible experience of having to carry her, her small backpack full of entertainment and their luggage. He said he had the worst cramp in his neck and how it took forever for it to go away.

That's why I am so glad the "Ride On Carry On" exists! I saw this on the show Shark Tank and I am so happy I did. This kids travel stroller is so cool and I can't wait for our next family trip. Rushing through the airport should be less stressful.

2 comments:

  1. That is cool, got my girls trunkies which are OK but then they get tired I have to do the pulling and carrying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. I actually never heard of Trunkies before.

      Delete