Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Live Like the Jetsons


We all know that simple tasks like cooking and cleaning can be very time consuming and sometimes feel daunting. We don't want to be consumed by monotonous chores. Rosie the robotic maid still hasn't been invented but here are some electronics that can help accomplish the same goals.

So join me and let's live like the Jetsons!


The stewed chicken is so tender that it begins to fall apart as soon as it's scooped up. I remove the heated pot out of the crockpot and pour the dish into a serving tray. I quickly rinse the pot and cook long grain rice as a side to accompany the main meal. It takes me less than 20 minutes to make the entire main meal and side dish. Maybe 30 total if you include prep.
That is what's so great about the Fagor crockpot. Different kinds of meats can be cooked in record time and the inner Teflon pot is so easy to clean that you can reuse the same pot to make consecutive meals and sides.

Here’s a link for some quick non-crockpot meals!


I have a small toddler and it's hard to supervise her while walking around the house to vacuum. The vacuum is also hard to carry up and down the stairs. I decided to buy a Roomba so it can vacuum other rooms of the house while I'm busy doing mommy activities.

Both the above electronics allow me to multitask and I'm loving it. These simple things make life a little easier. I feel like I really do have a maid!

1 comment:

  1. Could really do with an iRobot Roomba. Think that is going to have to be on my Christmas wish list. I hate hoovering with a passion!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete