Monday, April 1, 2013

Kid Friendly Water Bottle UPDATE


UPDATE:

I was in the Dollar Tree dollar store and stumbled upon a similar product to the Watertote! It's labled as a "Foldable Water Bottle." It's cheaper. It's $1 plus tax and is supposed to be dishwasher safe as well. So if you cant find it online or in Hallmark, check your local dollar store!!!

This could also be great for smoothies. Give kids their daily fruit without the fuss.
~ ~ ~

Oh my goodness! I was in Hallmark and stumbled upon a great product for parents!!!! It's called a "Watertote" and it's basically a bag with a sipping spout attached. There are a few style that are all sports-themed but that doesn't matter to me.

I use it to put applesauce in instead of buying those squeezable fruits for about $2 per pouch. The Watertote is reusable, dishwasher safe and only $5.99!

This is so convenient because my 19 month old thinks everything is portable and always seems to ask for applesauce when we're in the car. This product now allows me to provide that for her and save money!



No comments:

Post a Comment