Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ziplock Your iElectronics

My kindergartener and toddler always want to use my electronics, iPhone and iPad, and I don't mind letting them. What I do mind are the umpteenth fingerprints and nondescript sticky/wet residue found across the screen.

I bought a waterproof protectant for my iPhone once upon a time but never opened it. I stumbled across it recently and put it on my phone. Afterwards I realized that the sealer covered the holes for me to change my phone or connect it to another device. What a waste. 

It randomly occurred to me to put my iElectronics in a ziplock. Before letting my toddler play with the phone, I'd throw it in a sandwich bag that snapped closed. It was a great and quick temp solution & it's portable for car rides & beach trips (we went on one yesterday)! Then I thought, why not extend this idea to the iPad. I just needed a larger ziplock & voila, it works well. 

The kids can have their fun and I don't have to worry about them spilling something on it or transferring whatever is on their little sticky fingers. Now lets just hope they don't drop them too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment